Have you heard of Glennon Doyle Melton?
This clip sums up what I was working through with my post on truth. You can read it here.
I’m up past my bed time thinking of how I tell my truth without words…
- Reckless spending
- Trying to be like someone else
- Thinking the “experts” know what’s best for me than I do
- Staying in situations out of fear disguised as “practical”
- Denying my happiness, satisfaction, fulfillment so as not to “hurt” someone else’s feelings
- Giving up at the first sign of push back or personal discomfort
I’m sure there’s more, I’ve got more thinking to do (hello insomnia, my old friend).
Care to share your truth telling ways?
You know the routine – sending love & light,