Here are just a few of the items you’d find:
- a note pad and an ornately carved ink pen with a fine tip. The ink inside would randomly change color to cover all the spectrum of the rainbow.
- a seven year old playing, skipping, reading, but mostly day dreaming of all kinds of things
- an angsty 13 year old who worries constantly about self worth; she has a stack of magazine “issues” with titles like, “Daddy”, “Slut or Saint”, “Extreme Shame”, “Guilt Illustrated”, etc.
- a bookshelf crammed with an ever growing number of volumes of an encyclopedia series titled, Living with Brown Skin.
- a Dragon with wings shaped like a butterfly’s, but colored more like an arrangement of crystals
- my Divinity (although She’s not in any recognizable form most of the time, you can tell it’s Her by the glow that always surrounds Her)
- tons of music
What’s in your gullet? 😉
Sending love and light…