If you know of any designer youth who might be looking to get their first taste of a real job; deadline for applications is April 30th!
Alexis Chateau PR, is seeking a Junior Designer to join the team. This is a remote internship position: ideal for a high school or college student who wants to gain experience, and build their portfolio; while making some money on the side.
The successful Junior Designer will:
- Work directly with the Founder & Managing Director, Alexis Chateau, on creative projects for the firm.
- Create original digital artwork for use in ads, memes, banners, and other creative branding pieces for Alexis Chateau PR.
- Pitch creative ideas to Alexis Chateau for use in ads, memes, banners, and other creative branding pieces for Alexis Chateau PR.
- Take and share high quality photos for use in company branding, and on social media platforms.
The ideal Junior Designer possesses the following:
- Home or Mobile Office Including:
- Laptop (Mac/ Windows)
- Graphics Tablet
- Adobe Photoshop Suite (or suitable equivalent)
- Digital Camera (8 mega-pixels or more)
- Reliable High…
View original post 139 more words