I seem to be in the thick of a boat load of frustration. Watching as humans do things that make no sense to me. I’ve started meditating for at least 10 minutes each night but I’m thinking it’s either going to take me the rest of my life to find my Zen and or I need to either add more time to the one session or add another session so I’m meditating both morning and evening.
I feel as if I’m stuck in a room listening to the Riddler as he looses his mind, “Riddle me this…”:
- Vote for me because I Lie the best / Have the most money
- Racism, homophobia, xenophobia
- You deserved it because of what you were wearing / where you standing / what you did or didn’t say / what you were eating…
- It’s someone else’s fault that I behave this way
- If I ignore it, it’ll go away (Global Warming, Nuclear Waste, Fracking Waste, Potential for Extinction on a global scale)
- If I only had more money / a smaller waistline / a man / better parents, etc.
- Eventually Trickle Down economics will work as long as those lazy poor people get off their asses and start pulling their own weight
It goes on and on in my head.
I’m not sleeping well ——> creates anxiety, stress, tension ——-> makes it harder to sleep ——->I’m not sleeping well ——> creates anxiety, stress, tension ——-> makes it harder to sleep ——->I’m not sleeping well ——> creates anxiety, stress, tension ——-> makes it harder to sleep ——->
You get the picture. Is this how super villains are born?