**This was supposed to post on the 6th at 4:30 pm. I’m guessing I need a tutorial on how to set the timer. Oh well, it’s still sort of funny, so enjoy.**
Eh, more like a bad word-grouping day. These phrases are stuck in my head:
- might could get – “He might could get some.” = I think that gentleman is very attractive. I’d consider having sex with him.
- what had happened was – “What had happened was, there was this man…” = The reason why I’m late is because there was this man…
- who your people is – “Who your people is?” = Are you from around here? I might know your family. Who are your parents / cousins / grandparents, etc. ?
- what’chor name is – “Hey gurl, what’chor name is?” = Excuse me, miss. What is your name?
- ain’t nobody got time for that – (self-explanatory, but why does it grate so on my nerves when I hear it?)
- all the feels – (not quite sure how to use it in a sentence) = I’m feeling so emotional right now.
- all the yes – (not quite sure how to use this one in a sentence either) = I whole-heartedly support that.
- you’s a bad b**ch – (refuse to use it in a sentence and don’t understand what it really means. Really don’t understand how it’s taken as a compliment.)
- be like – “We be like ain’t no body got time for that.” – All of us agreed that we didn’t have time to be engaged in such silly activity.
- bae – “Hey bae.” – Hello, baby. (As said to the person with whom one is in a relationship with…I think.)